The Armory Grill was a Valentine diner, which opened in August of 1950. In 1956, it was enlarged with an addition in 1956. It was owned by Arthur Fekas, who had originally planned on opening two more locations (possibly more Valentines?), but those did not pan out. It was sold and reopened in 1959 as Paul’s Diner, then again in 1960 as the Buffet Diner. It dropped the “Diner” and became the Buffet Restaurant in 1967. It operated under that name until at least the mid 1980s. By 1994 it was “The Mediterranean Place”.
The diner still exists and is located at 25 Canal St., Nashua, NH. It currently operates as Canal Street Pizza.