The Milford is a 1956 Fodero. It was originally part of the same regional chain as the Hollywood Diner, just up the road in Dover, which is from about the same era. Apparently, there were originally six in that chain. The Milford has not fared quite as well as the Hollywood in terms of preservation, but that didn’t affect the food, which was excellent. From the vestibule to the right has been covered over, with a large addition added. The interior is recognizable, but much has been changed or is missing. The owner was a true diner guy, however, and seemed to really appreciate what he had despite its condition.
Milford Diner, Milford Delaware